Thursday, January 14, 2010

Seriously cheesy and fiscally fit

We ate some incredibly creamy, cheesy pasta for lunch today. It was the perfect warming meal after a long morning wandering through the wetlands at Magnuson Park and playing in sand and mud puddles. I made a quick white sauce using unsweetened soy milk and flour, and then added chopped Italian chicken sausage, a finely chopped leaf of kale, salt and pepper, and about half a cup of cheddar cheese. Yum! This turned out to be another excellent way to get Cora to eat kale (I have a bit of an obsession with wanting Cora to love green food).

Also, I noticed this article on Yahoo this morning: Fiscal Fitness: Find Your Biggest Cash Flow Leaks, which reminded me of my ongoing quest to find hidden money for savings and those thousands in student loan repayments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails